Summary of Responsibilities
The Enrollment Communications Coordinator drafts, administers, and evaluates all communications efforts for the Traditional and Extended Education Programs and performs all necessary support tasks in the customer relationship management (CRM) system to facilitate accurate, timely, and relevant communications.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The Enrollment Communications Coordinator supports the Traditional Program Enrollment Services department and the Extended Education department with recruiting and admissions communications efforts for various target audiences, including prospective students, parents, pastors, guidance counselors, and others. The Enrollment Communications coordinator builds, drafts, and facilitates all communications through the Anthology Reach CRM.
- Constructs Customer Journeys (communication plans) for target audiences for recruiting and admissions efforts.
- Drafts communication copy for all Customer Journeys and ad hoc communications as needed
- Assesses analytics to measure the effectiveness of communications and messaging and revises as data shows necessary
- Audits and cleans duplicate Contacts and Applications
- Audits and cleans multiple Lifecycles per Contact
- Fulfills Level 1 CRM requests for Enrollment Services and Extended Education departments
- Acts as liaison with the Program Management Office for Level 2 and Level 3 requests from the Enrollment Services and Extended Education departments and serves as the initiative owner/department representative in completing the request with the Program Management Office.
- Be actively engaged in ministry at Church of the Highlands and Highlands College by leading small groups.
- Affirm and uphold the Statement of Faith and the Core Values and DNA of the College, exemplifying all by word and lifestyle.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in supporting others and training in order to improve performance and stakeholder experience
- Encourages the contribution of others and takes their views into account
- Highly focused, self-started with an elevated level of energy and positive outlook.
- Ability to remain resilient under pressure and effectively adapt to multiple demands, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Highly Organized with the ability to manage multiple requests and projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented to ensure data integrity and systems excellence.
- Proficient in customer-friendly communications and timely responsiveness
- Influences others using rational arguments. Identifies basis for compromise and reaches an agreement
- Conveys accurate information effectively using the most appropriate methods to reflect the needs of the audience and ensure mutual understanding
- Anticipates the possible demands and outcomes of a particular task or situation – plans and prioritizes appropriately
Education & Experience
- Required: High School Diploma or State Equivalency
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Two or more years of communication/messaging experience is required. Communication messaging with an emphasis on marketing or customer conversion is preferred but not required.
- Customer service communications experience preferred
- Two or more years of experience with customer relationship management systems, student information systems, and/or Microsoft 365 is preferred but not required.
Extent of Public Contact
- Physical duties are minimal.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.
|Job Category||Full Time, Staff|