Summary of Responsibilities
The Technology Support Coordinator assists in the support of all HC technologies used for operations in order to serve our students, parents, and teammates with excellence.
Executive Program Manager
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of the Program Management Office, the Technology Support Coordinator supports students and teammates in the use and optimization of HC technologies, including the Anthology Reach CRM, Atrium/Avigilon, Microsoft 365, Blackboard Learn Ultra learning management system, Anthology Engage, Anthology Portfolio, and Anthology Student.
Support activities include the following:
- Monitor, triage, and ensure resolution to HC Help Desk tickets in a timely manner.
- Fulfill requests from departments regarding changes, enhancements, optimizations, and other system alterations or input.
- Perform system data audits and cleanup as required.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for Anthology Support Desk for support tickets to include ensuring ongoing communication and progress and issue resolution.
- Tests solutions or alterations in the Sandbox environments and ensures Production environment readiness.
- Works with departments to ensure technology needs are met and issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Be actively engaged in ministry at Church of the Highlands and Highlands College by leading small groups.
- Affirm and uphold the Statement of Faith and the Core Values and DNA of the College, exemplifying all by word and lifestyle.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in supporting others and training in order to improve performance and stakeholder experience
- Encourages the contribution of others and takes their views into account
- Highly focused, self-started with an elevated level of energy and positive outlook.
- Ability to remain resilient under pressure and effectively adapt to multiple demands, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Highly Organized with the ability to manage multiple requests and projects simultaneously.
- Detail-Oriented to ensure data integrity and systems excellence.
- Proficient in customer-friendly communications and timely responsiveness
- Influences others using rational arguments. Identifies basis for compromise and reaches an agreement
- Conveys accurate information effectively using the most appropriate methods to reflect the needs of the audience and ensure mutual understanding
- Anticipates the possible demands and outcomes of a particular task or situation – plans and prioritizes appropriately
Education & Experience
- Required: High School Diploma or State Equivalency
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Technical-Related Focus
- Experience with student information systems, customer relationship management systems, learning management systems, and/or Microsoft 365 is preferred but not required.
- Customer service communications experience preferred
Extent of Public Contact
- Physical duties are minimal.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.
|Job Category||Full Time, Staff|